2 METHODS: How To Play Boneworks VR On Oculus Quest 2: WIRED & WIRELESSLY For FREE!
Trying To Find The Easiest Guide On How To Play Boneworks On Oculus Quest 2? Then, You Have Come To The Right Play ‘Cause This Is The Complete Guide On Playing Boneworks VR On Quest 2 Wired Or Wirelessly & For FREE In 2022 [UPDATED]
If you are A VR fan then you must’ve heard about “Boneworks” because it’s one of the best-selling VR games of all time.
And still, it is not available on The Oculus/Meta Quest platform. And if you are looking for great PCVR games to play on your Quest 2, Boneworks is the one to start with.
Boneworks is a virtual reality game released in 2019 by Stress Level Zero.
A fantastic VR experience; full of Adventures where you can use numerous weapons, tools, and objects to fight enemies on dangerous playscapes and mysterious worlds.
But the main highlight of this game is its PHYSICS and it lives up to the hype!
So in this post, we have laid down 2 methods, 1 is WIRED And The Other One Is Wireless
Are you ready to test both your combat skills and to create a mess that you won’t regret?
Editor’s Pick: TOP 3 Best FIGHTING / BOXING GAMES For Oculus Quest 2 
- A PC; powerful enough to support Boneworks VR.
- Buy & Install Boneworks. If you are buying Boneworks then we recommend buying it from the Rift Store
- The WiFi connection must be 5Ghz if you want to play Boneworks Wirelessly. I personally recommend having a specific router like the ASUS AX5400. In which only your Meta Quest 2 is connected.
Here’s How To Play Boneworks VR On Oculus Quest 2 Wirelessly Using Oculus Air Link:
Step 1: Buy Boneworks From The RIFT store
First, we need to buy Boneworks from the Oculus Rift Store and install it on our PC.
If you have brought Boneworks already from STEAM then don’t worry, there’s just 1 extra step that you need to do
But If you are buying Boneworks then we recommend buying it from the Rift Store because the process is much simpler
Step 2: Enable AIR LINK And Connect Your Quest 2 w/PC
If you don’t know how to enable/activate Oculus Air Link then you can watch our 2 Minute guide that is embedded above or you can read our Step-By-Step Air Link Guide. After enabling Oculus AIR Link,
Here’s How To Connect Your Oculus Quest 2 With Your PC
- Go to the “Quick Settings” Panel
- Then Click On The Oculus AIR LINK Tab
- Now, just select your PC and click LAUNCH
Step 3: Finding & Playing BONEWORKS On The Oculus Quest 2
You can directly open and play Boneworks as you are already in the “RIFT LOBBY”. Just find Boneworks from the RIFT LIBRARY and Open it.
To access your RIFT Library use the “DIAL” that is in front of you.
Voila! Now, You can play The Boneworks VR on your Quest 2 wirelessly for completely FREE!
Here’s How To Play Boneworks VR On Oculus Quest 2 Using Oculus Link:
- Open the Oculus app on your PC and make sure that it is Updated. You can download it here if you don’t already have it.
- Plug your Oculus Link cable into a USB 3.0 port on your PC, and the other end into the side of your Oculus Quest 2 headset. “You Can Use Your Charging Cable As A Link Cable Or You Can Checkout The Best Oculus Link Alternative Cable: “Anker Powerline USB-C to USB 3.0 Cable (10ft)“
- After Connecting The Link Cable, Two messages will pop up on your Quest 2, first, prompting you to “Allow access to data”. Select “Deny”. If you mistakenly “Allow” the prompt, unplug your Link cable from the Quest and plug it back in.
- And the second one will be “Enable Oculus Link” select the option to “Enable” and you’ll then be taken to the Oculus PC home screen on your Quest headset.
- Choose Boneworks from your Rift library or Steam VR and you can begin playing Boneworks On Your Quest 2 using Oculus Link!
Here’s the Best and Ultimate illustrated guide on How to Use & Setup Oculus Link that tells you everything about it, how to use it and leaves no space for confusion.
So if you’re facing any problems playing Boneworks on your Quest 2 then make sure to read the guide!
And here’s how to increase the Oculus Link Quality and if you want to read the article then here’s the link: 2 STEP: How To INCREASE OCULUS LINK PCVR Quality On QUEST 2:
*Continue Reading If you want to know which method is perfect for you*
Here’s How To Play Boneworks VR On Quest 2 Using STEAM VR
You can watch the embedded video above or you can read the steps:
- After connecting to your PC, Open STEAM and STEAM VR and make sure they are updated.
- After that, you will be in the “STEAM VR Lobby”. If you are not in the STEAM VR Lobby then Make sure in the STEAM VR toggle (on your PC), your Quest 2 Headset is “detected”, if it is not then click on the “RESET Headset” while you are using Air Link or Oculus Link
- And finally, find and double click on the Boneworks game file while STEAM VR is opened. Now you can play Boneworks VR Using Steam VR on your Oculus quest 2
Here are some more AAA games that you can play in VR:
How to Play Skyrim VR On Oculus Quest 2
How to Play GTA 5 in VR On Oculus Quest 2
How to Play Alien Isolation In VR On Oculus Quest 2
Which Method To Choose To Play Boneworks On Oculus Quest? WIRED or WIRELESS?
Your experience using Air Link to stream PCVR games on your Quest varies hugely depending on the game itself, your computer configuration, your router, and the physical format of your area.
Something as simple as a wall in between your Quest and your router might create chaos with the wifi signal from time to time, indicating you may experience stutters.
You can depend on Oculus Link to give you a strong experience with no latency till the end.
So If you have Amazing WiFi speed and there’s no distraction to block your connection between your Quest and WiFi, then you should definitely go for Air link.
But If your WiFi doesn’t provide a constant connection or there is some blockage, then you should go for Oculus Link Cable for smooth VR gameplay without latency.
It’s nearly as good as playing on any kind of other PCVR headsets.
But make sure you have enough PC configuration to play PCVR games directly on your Quest via Oculus Link.
Here are some controller accessories that you can buy to transform your VR Experience: The 8 Best CONTROLLER ACCESSORIES For Your Oculus QUEST 2
And if you want to record your Boneworks gameplay and share it with the world, then here’s the perfect guide for you: How To RECORD YouTube VR Videos On Oculus Quest 2 2022 Guide
So that is how you can play Boneworks On Your Oculus/Meta Quest 1 & 2 in the easiest way.
Do tell us after playing Boneworks VR, if you enjoyed the game or not, personally, we loved this game and we can’t wait to hear your opinions.
If you Love Boneworks VR, Then you’ll love these games: Top 15 Best ADVENTURE Oculus Quest 2 Games w/STORY 
And If you have any suggestions or if you’re facing any issues, then the comments section of VR Marvelites is always open for the VR Army.
Until Then Stay Strong VR ARMY!