How To Get & Play Rick and Morty On Oculus Quest 2 Wired And Wirelessly [FREE]
Do You Want To Know How To Play Rick And Morty On Oculus Quest 2 In The Easiest Way Possible? Then Look No Further! This Guide Will Show You How To Play Rick And Morty On Your Quest 2 – Either Wired Or Wirelessly. And The Best Part Is That It’s Completely Free In 2022! So If You’re A VR Gamer, Or Just A Fan Of The Show, This Is The Guide For You.
Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality is a VR game that lets you step into the world of Rick and Morty. You’ll be able to explore Rick’s garage, visit alien worlds, and even enter Rick’s portal gun to travel to different dimensions.
The game is filled with Easter eggs and references to the show, so fans of Rick and Morty will be in for a treat. And even if you’re not a fan of the show, you’ll still have a blast exploring all the different worlds that the game has to offer.
Can you play Rick and Morty VR on Oculus Quest 2? Yes, you can play Rick and Morty on Oculus Quest 2 but its not available on the Oculus Quest Store instead we need to use Rift Store or Steam
Don’t worry, we’ll show you how to play Rick and Morty VR on your Oculus Quest 2 wired and wireless in this step by step guide.
So put on your Oculus quest 2 and get ready for some Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality!
How to Play Rick and Morty on Oculus Quest 2?
There are two ways using which you can play Rick & Morty on Oculus Quest 2 that are Oculus Link; the wired method and the 2nd one is Air Link; the wireless method.
We recommend the wireless method because it eliminates the wires and gives you the complete immersion.
First, check your Oculus Link Requirements to see if you meet the minimum requirements for the Oculus Link and the Air link, now there are two ways to play Rick and Morty on Oculus Quest 2
Can You Play Rick and Morty On Oculus Quest 2 Using Oculus Link?
- Open the Oculus application and make its updated to the latest version
- Turn on your Oculus Quest 2 and Plug your Oculus link cable or an alternative USB 3 cable into your Quest 2 headset.
- And now, connect the other end to a USB 3.0 port on your PC
- After Connecting The Link Cable, Two messages will pop up on your Quest 2, first, prompting you to “Allow access to data”. Select “Deny”. If you mistakenly “Allow” the prompt, unplug your Link cable from the Quest and plug it back in.
- And the second one will be “Enable Oculus Link” select the option to “Enable” and you’ll then be taken to the Oculus PC home screen on your Quest headset.
- Now, you can directly play Rick & Morty VR if you have brought the game from the Rift Store because you’re already in the “Rift Home”, if not, then Open Steam on your PC
- And Finally Start Playing Rick and Morty On Your Oculus Quest 2 using Oculus Link!
As Oculus Link is a Wired Method, the gameplay you get is uninterrupted and you don’t get any Lag or drop in the frame rates but it can be limiting sometimes because you can’t move around freely.
You can depend on Oculus Link to give you a strong experience with no latency till the end.
Can You Play Rick and Morty On Oculus Quest 2 Wirelessly?
Yes, you can play Rick and Morty On Oculus Quest 2 Wirelessly and for FREE using Oculus Air Link. Here’s how:
- Open the Oculus application and make sure its updated to the latest version
- Turn ON your Quest 2 and go to “Settings”
- Click On The “Experimental” Tab
- Scroll down and turn ON the “Air Link”
- An “Air Link Requirements” pop up will appear, click “Continue”
- Open the Quick Settings Panel and now, you can see the “AIR LINK Tab”, just click on it
- You can see your PC listed, select your PC and click “PAIR“
- After selecting your PC, a pairing code will appear in your Quest, make a note of that code
- Now, on your PC Oculus app, a pairing code will appear, Click “CONFIRM”
- After Confirming the pairing code, click on “CONTINUE” on your Oculus Quest 2
- Finally, you can click on “LAUNCH” to access your PC using the AIR LINK
- Now, you can directly play Rick & Morty if you have brought the game from the Rift Store because you’re already in the “Rift Home”, if not, then Open Steam on your PC
- And Start Playing Rick and Morty On Your Oculus Quest 2 Wirelessly for FREE using the Oculus Air Link!
Your experience using Air Link to stream PCVR games on your Quest varies depending on the game itself, your computer specifications, and mainly your router
The WiFi connection must be 5Ghz if you want to play Rick and Morty Wirelessly. I personally recommend having a specific router like the ASUS AX5400 in which only your Meta Quest 2 is connected.
Something as simple as a wall in between your Quest and your router might create chaos with the wifi signal from time to time.
So If you have Amazing WiFi speed and there’s no distraction to block your connection between your Quest and WiFi, then you should definitely go for Air link.
(Please watch the embedded video below, to perfectly activate The Oculus Air Link)
Can’t Play Rick and Morty On Oculus Quest 2? Then Here’s The FIX:
So there you have it! You can now officially play Rick and Morty on Oculus Quest 2 using either Oculus Link or Air Link.
Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality is a must-play for any fan of Rick and Morty, and is sure to provide hours of entertainment. VR Gamers will especially appreciate the attention to detail that has been put into making this game a truly immersive experience.
After all, what could be more fun than exploring the world of Rick and Morty in virtual reality?
Don’t forget to leave us a comment below letting us know what you think of Rick and Morty or if you have any suggestions for future content.
Finally, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel so that you never miss out on another exciting VR gaming tutorial. Thanks for reading and we’ll see you in the virtual world!
Until Then Stay Strong VR Army!